We have a huge need for volunteers, particularly for our getAHEAD program.
If you’re interested in learning more about volunteering at One Hope, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to join our volunteer team, please complete the Volunteer Form here.
getAHEAD Volunteer Process
- Volunteer visits getAHEAD (optional).
- Volunteer completes One Hope Volunteer Form.
- Volunteer completes OSBI Criminal History Request Form and emails form to email@example.com.
- Volunteer receives getAHEAD Statement of Faith.
- Volunteer receives getAHEAD Volunteer Policies.
- Volunteer receives Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Volunteer completes face to face interview with One Hope staff.
- One Hope staff completes background check.
- One Hope staff contacts references and makes decision about inclusion in program.
- Volunteer goes through getAHEAD Training and agrees to participate in regular getAHEAD trainings.
- Volunteer receives getAHEAD Lanyard.
- Volunteer completes the next scheduled Sex Abuse Prevention Training.