getAHEAD is a research based literacy program that focuses on impacting kids through relationships.
getAHEAD is committed to:
- building literacy skills
- fostering creativity and compassion
- creating an environment of excitement about learning
- providing wraparound support that promotes success at school
- developing long-term mentoring relationships
- sharing hope and growing confidence
- loving in a way that opens the door to the Gospel
In the summer, getAHEAD goes from 2:00-5:00 every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and serves kids entering pre-K-8th.
During the school year, getAHEAD goes from 2:45-4:45 every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and serves kids in K-6th.