What will junior interning involve?
- Junior interns work with our Intern Directors to schedule 100 hours of volunteer time over the course of the summer (approximately 10 hours/week).
- Junior interns will be involved in the getAHEAD summer program, sports camps, community outreaches, and more.
- Junior interns will participate in at at least one intern Bible study each week.
- Junior interns will attend one Junior Intern meeting each week.
Why should I be a junior intern?
- Junior interns will spend regular time with One Hope staff and interns who will challenge them to go harder after God and to go deeper into love for people.
- Junior interns will have an opportunity to log a minimum of 100 volunteer hours over the course of the summer.
- Junior interns will have an opportunity to move outside their comfort zone and grow in their relationship with God as they participate in urban ministry in the context of the local church alongside college aged guys and girls who are going hard after the Lord.
How do I become a junior intern?
- Fill out an application.
- Complete an interview with one of the Intern Directors.
- Please contact Miriam Boone (email@example.com) or Nate Boone (firstname.lastname@example.org)with questions.